6.11.2010

Refurbished Hutch

I found this over at frostedgardner.blogspot.com. Melanie and her husband are AMAZING at painting and restoring old furniture. She has some really inspiring work on her blog. Go check her out!


This beautiful black hutch is unique in its shape and wood detailing. The top piece is angled which gives it alot of depth

I love the chunky base on this hutch. It has four drawers with the top being different than the other three. The doors have tons of detailing as well. We have added new hardware to compliment the different design.

 
I LLLOVE this!!!
Don't you?

2 comments:

  1. I LLLLOVE THIS TOO! It went from something that Grandma had forever to something I want forever! I need to think more of the possibilities when my mom keeps asking me if I want any of Grandma's furniture. I'm starting to think, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Thank you so much for your appreciation of our hutch! It is so fun to see others recognize our furniture. Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete