6.22.2010

Flower Birthday Party

This is such a cute idea for a little girls birthday or even a baby shower. And even better, A LOT of the decorations can be purchased at the $ store. These girls went over the top, check it out! Lemon Tree Creations

Such BRIGHT colors I love it!!

So cute how they used shovels to serve the candy with!

Look how they wrapped gardening gloves around the terracotta pots!

Lemon water is served in a WATERING CAN



...Love the rain boots with flowers..

Very cute, and VERY creative!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful decorations done by you dear!! Hey I am also planning for my liitle daughter birthday and she loves flowers a lot. So I am planning to decorate her birthday party venue with colourful flowers. Thinking to order at BloomThat Flower Delivery services for same day delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That floral decoration for a party is looking simply superb and I must tell you that this birthday floral decoration is giving an extra drama to event. I will also try your idea for my party at best event venue Chicago.

    ReplyDelete